Übersicht: Ausbildung

The Frankfurt IHK provides information about internships and training in media professions. Further contact partners for training in media professions nationwide can be found here. The private educational institutions SAE Institute, Macromedia University and the University for Media, Communication and Business (HMKW) offer various film-specific courses of study. For Film Studies at a university in the State of Hesse, you can find all relevant information via the hFMA network. Additional film universities and colleges nationwide can be found here.